Article in Sport Compact Car

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: Article in Sport Compact Car
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
Danielle Engstrom authored a nice article for Sport Compact Car on the
S2000 team effort of Jason Saini, Brad Lamont and Juliann Pokorny. Sept
2001 issue. Of course, if you live in Chicago, you may have to get one
sent in from another city... they're probably sold out in that area.
;-)

It's good not only to see our sport in print, but our "famous friends"!

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing