Re: [evolution-disc.] Article in Sport Compact Car

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Article in Sport Compact Car
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:44:17 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>

> Danielle Engstrom authored a nice article for Sport Compact Car on the
> S2000 team effort of Jason Saini, Brad Lamont and Juliann Pokorny.

Most of you probably know this, but Danielle has been running a monthly
article on Solo in SCC for the last several months (may be approaching a
year, now), covering a mix of event descriptions and personalities within
national-level Solo.  Interestingly enough, while they mention several of
her many qualifications, they *don't* mention her official connection with
the SCCA....

But yes, we're not the secret sport anymore.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr