Re: Rollbars

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rollbars
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 07:52:43 -0500 (CDT)
Just to make a point here. Chuck states that Mr. Hale has already
punished himself with the extra weight of the 2.0 inch hoop.
The actual difference in weight between the 2.0 inch x .125 wall
and the 1.5 inch x .125 wall tubing is only .667 lbs per foot.
If Mr. Hale used 12 feet of 2.0 tube for the main hoop it would only
weigh 8.004 lbs more than the 1.5 x .125 tubing. To me thats not that
big of a deal???

Mike B. 99cm

majordomo@autox.team.net