Computer Programmer / Autocrosser for hire...

To: <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Computer Programmer / Autocrosser for hire...
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:38:38 -0500
As of Friday, my position after 12 years has been eliminated.  Great timing,
right before Nationals, but I'm still going.  If anyone knows of any
computer positions in their area, I'll forward a resume to you.  I have 20
years of programming experience in several languages as well as teaching and
web experience.

See you at Nationals.

Ron Conrad - STS #25 - 86 Civic Si
mailto:rjconrad1@home.com
Webmaster / Public Relations Director - Fort Wayne Region SCCA
http://fwrscca.fwi.com