Is ANYONE selling Kumhos at Nationals?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is ANYONE selling Kumhos at Nationals?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 22:01:49 -0700
Well, I screwed around too long.  Tire Rack is backordered on 195/55-14
Kumohs.  I might be able to find them locally, but if I can't I'll want to
buy them at the event.  Anyone know if anybody will have them?

Also, I will be spending the 8th in Cheyenne.  This also happens to be my
first wedding anniversary, and my wife expects dinner at "someplace better
than Denny's."  Any of you know of a nice restaurant in Cheyenne?

Thanks,
Scot
'91 CS Miata (#196)