Re: New Class Philosophy (still looking for answer)

To: Caleb Miller <millerca@one.net>
Subject: Re: New Class Philosophy (still looking for answer)
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:42:53 -0500
To clarify, I'm not arguing for or against the classing of the Neon in DS.
My point, which I'm not sure got across well enough, is that there is some
apparent contradiction over how a (any) car is classed.  Some are arguing
the performance side of the equation, while others are arguing the "type of
car" equation.

My question is:  How are the new classes being decided, performance or
type?  If it is type, please write out each class description so I have a
clue as to what is trying to be accomplished.  This then should become the
factor that decides "ties".

Caleb Miller wrote:
> Now if a Neon ACR isn't a "factory tuner" car, I'm not sure what you
would call
> it......  > Caleb Miller ...

Patrick (not arguing one side or another...just trying to understand)
Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI