Re: Does this also come under the same rule?

To: "Janice Sansone Rick" <janice@wcsllc.net>
Subject: Re: Does this also come under the same rule?
From: "George Lynch" <george.lynch@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:33:52 -0700
if a driver had a spin (or blew their run) and proceeded slowly around
> the rest of the course (at a greatly reduced speed(possibly hoping to
find a
> pylon not quite in the correct spot) also under that rule?

Check 7.9.3 "or for unnecessarily delaying the event".  As we are to drive
the course as fast as we can, if you drive slow for any reason without being
instructed to do so by a course worker you should given a dnf.

P.S.  In most cases drivers following the slow driver will have to be given
a red flag.  The event is then delayed until all cars have cleared the
course.