Re: Tire warming revisited...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire warming revisited...
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
Here, here!  Does anyone remember how much they enjoyed being pelted by
gravel, water, or whatever the idiot in the speeding car tossed at them when
it went past.  Call me crazy if you like, but I remember being told at our
local events that if you do anything that is considered to be unsafe you
WILL be escorted off the property, and if you have an attitude problem with
it you WILL be told not to return. End of story! Everyone's safety is the
TOP PRIORITY.  If your tires are a little cooler than you'd like, it's just
too damned bad.  Comon folks, let's get real here....

*/ end of speech... /*

Bob