Nationals Tech and Registration Schedule

To: "Team.net Mail" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Nationals Tech and Registration Schedule
From: "Brian Leduc" <brianl@swcp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:57:46 -0400
I need to know if Tech and Registration will be open on Friday morning.

Hopefully someone at Nats will see this and be able to reply.

I am one of many who's travel plans have been thrown for a loop by the events
of Tuesday. I actually set out for Topeka on Tuesday, then turned back when I
found out Nats were on hold until Thursday. I expected that with competition
resuming on Thursday, my class (GS) was going to run Saturday and Sunday, but
with the compressed schedule, I can only make it providing I can tech and
register Friday morning.

Also, if anyone knows what the course walking arrangements, please provide
that as well.

I unfortunately did not get the SCCA announcement until after the National
Office was closed.

Best Regards,

Brian Leduc