Re: pit cart, not cow car

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: pit cart, not cow car
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:44:58 -0500
Unfortunately circumstances have changed everyone's plans
significantly.  I came home on Wednesday morning after the event was
halted Tuesday morning.  SCCA was going to announce whether the event
would continue on Wed night, but I was due to leave Thursday and could
not stay since the trailer was needed to transport my bosses pro stock
drag car.  I imagine I will be disqualified for missing my work
assignment on Thursday.  Of course, our inconveniences are insignificant
in light of what has happened, and my desire to compete was pretty much
shot anyway.  Thanks for your nice note...maybe next year.