Top Ten Reasons SCCA is moving to Topeka, was: Talent Show

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Top Ten Reasons SCCA is moving to Topeka, was: Talent Show
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:46:35 -0400
Would you settle for the Top Ten List?  :^)

Top Ten Reasons SCCA is moving to Topeka:

10: No more wheezing in the thin air.

9: The Air Guard is close by to protect Howard in case of an unpopular
decision.

8: Can swap the snowmobiles for tractors.

7: "Rocky Mountain High" won't be the #1 song on the radio.

6: Railroad Days at Forbes!

5: Next job:  Formula One at Heartland!

4: Season passes at Air Combat Museum!

3: Not as many hills for the Timing truck

2: It's more inconvenient for everyone.

And the number one reason:

Baby Dolls!

Matt Murray