Re: New Stock Classes

To: Jamie Sculerati <pullg@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: New Stock Classes
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:01:55 -0600
I hope you're right about the vettes dominating AS since I drive a C4 vette,
but after
watching Ron Bauer and a few others in their S2000's I have to wonder. Of course
this may be somewhat course dependant I'm sure......and then, just where is that
pesky Boxter S gonna end up?

Scott Troyer
93 vette (SS -> AS)