SportsCar October issue

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SportsCar October issue
From: Kimberly Delafuente <kdelafuente@racer.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:30:24 -0700
previous issues--without its interior or without its cover, I apologize for
the inconvience caused. This is an issue with our printer that we are
working to resolve.

In the meantime, if you receive such a copy, please e-mail me at
kdelafuente@racer.com or call our office at (714) 259-8240. Give your name
and address and nature of the problem, and we will be happy to send you a
new copy. Alternately, you can call SCCA's toll-free number at (800)
770-2055 and request a copy from them.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Delafuente
associate editor, SportsCar

--
Make an online donation to the
American Red Cross National Disaster Relief Fund:

http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-wtc1/