Re: Lancer EVO VII to the U.S.???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lancer EVO VII to the U.S.???
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
--- Brad Cox <COXB@tmfhs.org> wrote:
> I've heard that it is indeed headed for U.S. shores,
> due here in November.  Can anyone
> substantiate/refute this???  Not trying to be a
> rumor monger or anything, but I've heard a lot of
> conflicting info.  Thanks!

In the most recent issue of Car and Driver, they have
an article on the Lancer O.Z. Rally edition, which is
nothing spectacular, and mention that they think
Mitsubishi is leading up to the EVO VII, but doesn't
sound like it will be anytime soon.  Perhaps November
of next year at earliest.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing
CS 97