FS: 2 USGP Formula One tickets

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 2 USGP Formula One tickets
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:50:32 -0400
My boss has two extra tickets for the Formula One race at Indianapolis.  He
just wants face value for them.  They are on the short chute where the cars
come out of the infield back out onto the speedway.  Supposedly, you can see
a portion of the infield section, along the short chute, and a portion of
the front straight.  Also, there is a big-screen TV right across from the
seats for easier viewing.  Reply to me directly and I will put you in touch
with him.

-dave