Re: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct. 28th

To: "Matthew D. Murray" <MDMurray@gwns.com>,
Subject: Re: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct. 28th
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 09:40:23 -0700
This was before we lost the site. :( Sound is politics, and inspite of the
most careful presentation to a city cuoncil, when the meeting is packed with
the 'good-hearted' folks who felt disturbed by our activity generating noise
(and masked by one of the busiest freeways into San Francisco (Interstate
80), it didn't matter, we were out. Since then the make-up of the city
council has changed, the whiners have apparently moved, and we're back,
without PA.
--Pat Kelly
"Teamdotnet (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
<evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, "'FCSCC List (E-mail)"