Re: Tires for Next year

To: gs96 <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Tires for Next year
From: "Mark J. Hirt" <Mark.Hirt@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:30:36 -0500
Kent,
        Yes and No. We have a very large "street tire" class in Chicago and
we run it as one big indexed class (the competitors like it that way).
We also have some of those grizzled veterans running there but only a
few.

Numbers from 2001
Total Drivers/Street Tire/Street Touring/Street Mod (for you)
140/36/17/18
184/64/17/14
131/40/15/7
113/37/11/8