Re: VW trans warranty

To: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VW trans warranty
From: "Jerry Onks" <svcjmo@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:19:47 -0600
VW definitely has trans problems. My sister'nlaw has a 99 Jetta with the
Auto, went out to drive to work one morning and the car would'nt shift out
of park. After being towed to the dealer, she got a new trans. after waiting
3 wks. She has continued to have other problems with the car as well.
Jerry M. Onks   svcjmo@home.com