RE: TV COVERAGE

To: "Gary McDaniel" <garymc@sierratel.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TV COVERAGE
From: "Brian Garfield" <bgarfield@md.adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:54:04 -0500
That's actually not a bad idea Gary.  But, of course, this is going to take
someone with a lot of time on their hands to do all the research.  I love to
help work on it, at least in the D.C. and Philly regions.  Any other takers?
I could see doing a little brief history, a couple of profiles of very well
known drivers, a little National event coverage, past and present cars, etc.
I sure we could find some great "super 8" footage from people, both my
parents raced in the 60's and again now.

Then again, there's that word "budget" which always comes up.
If someone decides to take it on, let me know.

Brian Garfield