Re: An FP mailing list

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
From: "Cadero2dMax" <gryan3@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:22:17 -0600
When the mid-year ruling came out about GT engined Fieros last June, I started
a Prepared mailing list. I first invited every member of the Prepared Advisory
Committee to join, then announced to this list and NAP about it's existence.

When I sold my car and no longer was involved, James Rogerson took it over. It
is still an active list, with 34 members still active.

Soon to be 35 if I get my latest Prepared Fiero - not GT engined, thank you
very much - ready in time     :-)

If not, guess I will have to play in SM2 with my Caddy powered Fiero.

SCCAPrepared@yahoogroups.com