SEDiv Area 3 Meeting Jan. 18-20

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: SEDiv Area 3 Meeting Jan. 18-20
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:17:37 EST
The annual SEDiv Area 3 Meeting & Awards Banquet is scheduled for Jan. 18-20,
2002 at the usual Holiday Inn, Jekyll Island, GA.  The Awards Banquet itself
is scheduled for 7:00 PM EST Saturday, Jan. 19 and we also have several Solo
related meetings during that same day to those of you who would like to
attend and contribute your input; good, bad, or otherwise.

Jan. 15 is the deadline for submitting your reservation without penalty, a
$10 late fee applies after that date.  The registration form is located in
Adobe Acrobat format at:

http://www.sedivracing.org/convention/SEDRegform.pdf

My apology for the lateness of this announcement, I haven't received any
literature or communication on it myself, so don't feel like you're the only
one left out of the loop.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward (again, I think)