RE: [SCCAPrepared] What's an "upholstry panel"?

To: <SCCAPrepared@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [SCCAPrepared] What's an "upholstry panel"?
From: "bruce haden" <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:24:24 -0800
I'm copying this to the team .net list as there might be more info
for you BUT....

        I seem to recall someone brought this up last year as a "driver
convenience" thing in regard to cutting out bracing in the roof area
and they got protested and DQ'd. Not sure who/when/where. Anybody
remember the specifics?

        Basically, NO, you can't cut out those panels. They aren't
"upholstery panels, they are a part of the structure of the car.