Re: A quick Note

To: Rand E <rande@mwis.net>, Pat Salerno <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: A quick Note
From: Michael Wischkaemper <mwisch@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:38:36 -0800
For example, from the Honda web site ...

"Direct associate contributions have raised $448,534 from thousands of Honda
associates, contractors and retirees from every Honda company in North
America.

"In addition, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Honda of America Mfg., Inc.
and other sister companies in North America have contributed a total of
$1,100,534, including company matching funds and direct cash contributions.

"These combined efforts total $1,549,068. The bulk of these funds have been
earmarked to the United Way of New York "September 11 Fund," and the
American Red Cross. "

> This isn't completly accurate.  I know that Honda and Toyota did
contribute,
> they just didn't promote it like Ford and GM did.
>
> Randy
> rande@mwis.net

Apart