Re: Contributions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Contributions
From: Marc Smith <marcjs1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:56:12 -0500
I own a chevy and drive a toyota BFD

I would not let who donated what $ or vehicles influence what car I was
purchasing.  Its to big of a decision to base on one fact or fiction.

So for those of who wont buy a Porsche now(I can see the masses flocking
now).  Go buy a hyundai and donate what you saved to the red cross or
other organization of your choice.

OR:
We can take all of the money we would have spent on shocks in Stock
class and donate that as well.

Of course we all know that "What someone claims on the internet that CNN
reported on the news is ofcourse 100% fact."  Thank you Matt for you
fact finding.

BTW  This was passed around on one of my other listserv online back on
Oct 14 so its old news.  Please let it go.

Haven't we had enough anger and sorrow and hate in our lives lately to
last a good long while.
Are you going to forever hate and not buy something from a company based
on what they did or did not do.  Look @ Volkswagen, who ever would have
believed they were a brainchild of Hitler.

Who Knows, Joe the sales guy of XYZ company where you won't buy a car
now, might have lost his wife,son, daughter or other significant person
in his life to 9-11 and his mortgage payment might be the one car you
buy today.  Its a small world right now.

On an Aside ADMIN....
It was my belief that there was something in place to stop posts that
quoted the entire previous message.   Maybe we should have a long post
contest.  I think the original message was quoted about 5 times.
cut/paste  its easy.  Its in the menu under edit.

Sorry for the rant.

Marc Smith
Reston, VA (very near DC)
94 Impala SS ESP