Volk wheels

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Volk wheels
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:38:40 -0800
Seems like from the responses I've gotten to my Miata for sale ad it
appears that a) not too many people actually read emails all the way
through and b) it must be a pain in the rear to get a set of Volk wheels
for a Miata.

So to put it clearly I am not interested in selling my Volk TE-37 wheels
without the car attached, sorry! If you want my wheels you have to buy
the car too (but not the other way around). If you want a set of Volk
wheels please contact Paul Brown at racers@rt66.com, I am sure he will
be happy to sell you a set and he can get them faster and cheaper than
anyone else.

Thank you,

- Alan Dahl