RE: NJ inspection "laws"

To: "'autox@autox.team.net '" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NJ inspection "laws"
From: "McGarvey, Peter" <pmcgarvey@fcg.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:40:27 -0500
Someone told me once that NJ inspections require the shift pattern be on the
shift knob (for cars that come with it).  The golf ball shifter on my VW
would fail...  Silly law if you ask me, kinda like the dB limit you just
mentioned.  Makes me wonder how the "out of tune is cool" Harleys pass
inspection...

-PJ