RE: [evolution-disc.] Co-drive at Palm Bay, FL event: Was

To: "'Matt Murray'" <mattm@optonline.net>, Teamdotnet
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Co-drive at Palm Bay, FL event: Was
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:39:13 -0700
Matt,

Don't sell those rental cars short.  I rented a Neon for a Fort Wayne
autocross in October.  Beat 25 or so cars in raw time, 40 or so in PAX.

Car prep consisted of raising the tire pressures and running on less than
1/3 tank of gas.  Driver prep consisted of a couple of slaloms in an empty
school parking lot on Saturday night and a few "laps" through the
multi-floor parking garage at my hotel (good for looking ahead).

~ Ken Stolz
#12 STS Scooby-Roo