Co-drive at Palm Bay, FL event

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Co-drive at Palm Bay, FL event
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:02:40 -0500
I would have been running in F Stock, with a V8 motor
(Northstar). The mother-in-law is fairly old and needs a
comfortable ride. I did find this model rental car very useful
for pushing bleachers around at the 2000 Nationals.  :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2002, Matthew D. Murray.
Permission to reproduce these words on the list explicitly
granted.