Re: NJ North Region Qs:

To: civicr1992@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: NJ North Region Qs:
From: robertjfoley@compuserve.com
Date: 23 Jan 2002 08:34:17 -0800
Read below(forwarded from Philly Region Phax list:

In case you haven't heard, I did loose my
domain name "AUTOX4U.COM".
This happened by means beyond my control.
I was able to find who has it
now and offer to buy it back. I put in a
bid for it a week ago to get it
back.

I just received notice that the seller of
my domain name gave me an
offer in which I accepted, although it is
going to cost me more than
what I expected. Steve from the Philly Region
said that they are sending
me a check, which is mostly for the work
I do for them since I am their
Region's Webmaster, and the rest goes for
my monthly payments to Yahoo
for my website.

I really appreciate all the help I received
already, which totals $120.
I am not doing this to pocket this money,
however it would be nice to
get a new Z06, this is going to get my domain
back and that's it.  I
have put too much time and effort into building
this website, and all
the people who know it and advertise for
it in their newsletters, on
cars, ect....

I have spoken to the head person at Yahoo
about my situation and she
told me this happens often and there is
not much I can do.

What I am asking of you is a little more
help, my goal is to reach $300
total, as of today. You can donate $5, $10,
whatever, anything will
help. I will post on my website at its temp
home
http://www.geocities.com/autoxcsp/main.htm
when I have reached my goal.

I would like to accomplish this week if