Re: Subject: S-10 Help needed

To: PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Re: Subject: S-10 Help needed
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:41:14 -0600
Thanks, Alan - and everybody else who responded.

I know that dash warning lights often serve a dual purpose.  But I was
HOPING it was just trying to tell me that, since I'd turned 95K and was
coming up on 100K, it was time to do some serious PM - which I'd already
done.  (The FIRST thing I changed was the fuel filter - then the rad
hoses and the serpentine belt.  Changing PLUGS in this thing is an
absolute b*tch!!!)  8<{)

At any rate, Turbo Toddie gave me a quick down-and-dirty way to reset it
- just turn the key to the "run" position and depress the accelerator to
the floor three times.  I did, and it went away.  However, if it comes
back, I'll sure enough follow your suggestions and those of others who
have responded.

You guys (and gals!) ROCK!!!

Thanks for the quick response and all of the good input.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman