Re: car in hollywood, fl

To: "Carl C." <cc@carlc.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car in hollywood, fl
From: "Cybergate Email" <dick@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:28:11 -0800
Phil,

You wouldn't normally want to buy a car from a dealer on State Road 7. They
buy the cars at auction that no one else will buy and 9 times out of ten
they are not as represented and have been hit. St. Rd. 7 is where all the
little junky dealers that come and go out of business on a weekly basis are.

What's the name and address?

Richard Beecher