Someone in Austin, TX to look at a car?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Someone in Austin, TX to look at a car?
From: "David Fauth" <dfauth@frii.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:41:55 -0700
Anyone on the list in Austin, TX that would be willing to take a look at a
1993 BMW 325is for me?  The condition sounds good according to the seller, but
I'd really like to get someone to give me an objective look at the car since I
can't look at it myself.

Someone with a little familiarity with BMWs would be prefered, but anyone that
can be exacting and thorough would suffice!  Basically, I need someone to
closely critique the car and tell me why I *shouldn't* buy the car! <g>

Thanks in advance!

David Fauth
Denver, CO
dfauth@frii.com