RE: 800 lb. foot in mouth

To: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 800 lb. foot in mouth
From: "Etgar Nerenberg" <etgar@bhtech.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:35:29 -0500
I've been using the Makita 12v cordless on my S2000 all season - it works
great - breaks the lugs fine - but I only torque to 80ft/lbs (Honda spec).

I also found it for ~$179 at (lists just shy of $300):

http://www.mytoolstore.com/makita/6911hdwa.html

Are the bolts larger on these other cars that people need to torque them
down so much?

Etgar Nerenberg