re: Where's the disc?

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Where's the disc?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:41:10 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Chris Eckles wrote:
> You liked the CD?  Huh.  I'm not in the know, but you're the first person I
> have HEARD about that liked it.  So there was a ton of negative feedback,
> and no positive feedback that I heard of (but then outside the mailing
> lists and the local regions, I'm out of it.  Actually, inside these, I'm
> still pretty much out. . .).
>
> Problem being that you couldn't search for anything, you had to leaf
> through it like a book.  But that may just be the free version of Adobe
> that limits you.  Haven't heard from anyone that paid for the full Adobe
> version.  I think that the CD would be worth its weight in gold if you
> could search.  Not worth 2 cents if you can't.

I liked having the CD.  Like Eric, it was because I could have copies of
the rules on my work and home computer.

Sure, it'd be cool if I could search and copy text out of it, but the
solution to that is to find a way to do it, NOT stop giving out the
cd's...

Anyone know if the CD is available for an extra charge?

Mark