RE: Rule Books

To: "'Dave Whitworth'" <dave@wcsllc.net>, dave2020@mindspring.com,
Subject: RE: Rule Books
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:32:02 -0700
I think the rulebooks should be available on-line.  But I don't think that
will make it much easier for "newbies" to figure out where they fit, because
they don't have knowledge of the basic framework within which to ask
questions.  However, with a little in-person or on-line question answering,
they then might start to know where to look.

~ Ken Stolz
#12 STS Scooby-Roo