RE: Hankook Tire Deal!

To: "'John Lieberman '" <johnlee@softdisk.com>,
Subject: RE: Hankook Tire Deal!
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:46:49 -0700
Well said John.

I hope they work out something with Nokian on the rally side, too.  Not that
I want to run Nokians in STS/X, but I sure love what Hakkapaliitta Qs do for
my truck in the snow.  And I found out about them from SCCA rally coverage
of Subies.  And I love to talk about my tires and sponsors to others, which
is what this marketing game is ultimately all about.

I run Falkens on my truck in the summer now, too. (but I'm not going to dis
them because they don't offer the Azenis in a 10-ply rated truck tire!).

~ Ken Stolz