RE: General Turbo question

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: General Turbo question
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:07:37 -0500
So, ultimately, from the on and off list replies I've received, it seems
that for a street driven car the high CR/low boost option is a better choice
for driveability.  As is the case with most aftermarket bolt-on turbo kits.
But, for all out top end power, with some low end lag, a low CR/high boost
combo is the way to go.

This being extremely simplified of course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger.html