Tech Workers, looking for volunteers

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tech Workers, looking for volunteers
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:43:27 -0400
We are still in need of a number of folks to work Tech in Topeka.  At this
point, I am in real need of people who are running on Thrusday/Friday, but
will be there all week.  I'm heavily loaded with Tuesday/Wed. folks at this
time, more Th/Fri. people really helps me not have to schedule anyone to
work on the same day they run.  However, I will happily take your name if
you are interested in working Tech, despite the days you run.  CP guys????
Haven't heard from you yet, and I normally have a bunch of you by now.

Anyone interested should contact either myself or Mike Snyder at
msnyder@sentryinv.com.

Please include the following information:

Name
Class
Days you'll be in Topeka
Days you're running (it just makes life easier)
Contact information
Any time you absolutely cannot work

Please be aware that Tech is not a cake job, but one that is to be taken
seriously.  That includes through safety checks, helmet checks and sticker
placement.

Last but certainly not least:  Due to hours Tech is open, and the fact that
it is staffed by competitors, I cannot guarantee any particular work
shift.  I will do my best to accomodate your requests, but sadly I can't
please everyone all of the time.  I appreciate your understanding.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com
800-729-1831 orders/price info.