CSP CRX wheel recommendations?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: CSP CRX wheel recommendations?
From: "Chris Fletcher" <cbfletcher@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:41:20 -0500
Does anyone have recommendations for wheels for a CSP CRX (1991).  I had a
set of diamond racing 13x7 of which one BROKE last year due to poor weld
penetration.

I'm considering panasport ultralight 13x7.  I think that 13x9 would be too
extreme especially without power steering.  The 13x7 are hard enough to
steer.  Plus the 13x7 just barely rubbed the frame with the tire shoulder.

The 91 CRX stock wheels are 14" and I also want to make sure there is
appropriate clearance for the brake calipers if I used Panasports or
similar.  The Diamond racing wheels were specially constructed to allow
clearance.  I don't know how to specify or account for this with Panasports
or other mfg.

Can you get any brand so they are hubcentric?

Any recommendations anyone?  Or does someone have a set for sale?
If anyone has offset or backspacing and weight data that would be
appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Fletcher
NEOKLA SCCA