Need co-driver for Nationals in CSP

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need co-driver for Nationals in CSP
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:42:44 -0700
O.K., here's the deal. I need a co-driver for Nats. in CSP, and I prefer,
'though it isn't mandatory, he/she came from So. Cal. to help w/the drive.
Ideally, he/she would have tow vehicle & trailer - otherwise, it'll be a
looong drive to Topeka.

The car is the defending CSP champ this year in San Diego Region and now has
a national pedigree of sorts. The car placed 3rd and 4th @ both the Atwater
Tour & Pro, w/Dave Palmquist .1 sec. out of first the second day of the
Tour; and the car was 1st & 3rd @ Bremerton (raw time for Ken Motonishi on
the first day was faster than any Stock, SP and most Prep. and Mod. cars;
and I set a faster than any Stock and SP time in the Friday practice - of
course that and a buck fifty gets you a ride on the subway ;-}).

It is a beautiful and fun car to drive: a '99 10AE Miata w/a built motor and
IRTBs - don't think there's any other CSP car like it at the national level.
With a good driver, it is a Nats. trophy winning car.

Bill Schenker