CSP CRX alignment suggestions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CSP CRX alignment suggestions
From: <cbfletcher@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:17:15 -0400
Team,

Thank you all for the suggestions for wheel size for my CSP CRX.  The general
consensus was 13x8.5" with hoosiers.

Now I have to figure out how to get the car aligned, what alignment numbers and
what methods to get there.

The other stipulation is that this is my daily driver!

Currently I have Eibach springs w/koni reds which lower the car about 1.5".
The front camber is somewhere around -1..0 to -1.5 deg.  The rear is
essentially at zero.  The toe is set to factory specs.  I'll be finishing out
the season with my BFG R1's and 13x6's and switching to 13x8.5" next year.  So
my alignment for this year may differ from next.

Obviously the camber is not factory adjustable.  What bushings, adjustable
a-arms, ball joints, etc, are generally used to provide camber adjustment for
the non-adjustable CRX?  I've found several different devices for achieveing
camber adjustment but I'm not sure what is legal and the best tried and true
method.

Opinions and experience anyone?

Thank you,

Chris Fletcher