Curt Ormiston's moving sale!!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Curt Ormiston's moving sale!!
From: "Curt Ormiston" <4autox@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 03:22:13 -0700
  Well, I'm taking a job in Florida, so I will be moving to Fort Lauderdale in
September (with a stop in Topeka) and need to sell some stuff.
  1998 Dodge Dakota
  5.2 ltr V8, with Gibson headers, 3" cat back with 2 chamber flowmaster
  K&N cold air intake
  lowered 3" (not slammed, can still tow and haul nicely)
  18" X 9" Fikse FM5's (what, don't all trucks need 'em)
   40,000 miles    $15,000.

  2001 Ducati 900 Monster Chromo
  1 of only 50 chrome 900 Monsters
  only 400 miles,  $9,500.

  1974 Porsche 911
  1998 Pro Solo ISP/overall champion car
  3.2 ltr, Motec, updated to 74 Carrera
  way to much to list, E-mail for more info
  engine and trany out due to broken ring gear
  as is $35,000.
 Curt Ormiston     4Autox@mindspring.com
 425-985-8103