FS: Tire trailer, in Maryland

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Tire trailer, in Maryland
From: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:31:54 -0400
This trailer looks as if it started out as one of the Harbor Freight kits,
approx 4'x4', 8" wheels, but instead of just being bolted together, it was
bolted and then welded, making it very sturdy.
- Custom welded tire rack at the back of the trailer, with locking bar to
secure the wheels/tires.  Can fit 4 tires up to 225 wide.  For my 245 wide
tires I put three on the trailer and one in the spare tire well in the car.
I have carried 14", 15", and 17" diameter tires on this trailer.
- Large lockable plastic storage box at front of trailer.  Removable wooden
dividers.
- Four casters attached to the back of the trailer so it can be easily
stored on its end, taking up only a small amount of garage space.
- Grease fittings for the wheel bearings.
- Spare wheel/tire mounted on trailer tongue.
- Folding support stand at trailer tongue.
- Custom holders underneath that hold wooden ramps (made of layered 2x6's)
for cars that are too low to fit a jack under.  I have the ramps but never
needed them.
- Has lights, wiring, safety chains, and everything works.
Asking $300.
Located in Columbia, MD.

Brad Burns
jabrabu@yahoo.com