Northeast Divisional Tech & Registration Update

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Northeast Divisional Tech & Registration Update
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 22:33:24 -0400
We will have access to the course Friday night!!

Registration will still occur off-site at "Sevens & Elans." They
are at the start of the access road off Route 2A that heads up to
Devens (Moore Airfield). Tech will be on-site from 5 PM to 8 PM.
Course walking will be permitted during this time.

Due to anticipated vehicular congestion at the turn to Bishop
Road and "Sevens & Elans" please be considerate of our neighbors,
event officals, and those with real badges and uniforms (and
guns!). Directions are as follows from the Northeast Divisional
Crew.

        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Registration as scheduled at Sevens & Elans with tech opening at
5pm, or as
soon as possible, on the site itself. Again, participants *will*
be allowed
to leave vehicles at the site at their own risk. Also, we will
need to
remain vigilant of any traffic issues that may develop.

Friday registration and tech will be at Seven's and Elans on the
corner
of Route 2A and Bishop St (directions below).  Cars with NER
annual tech's will not be required to tech again for this event.
Expect scrutiny in Impound!

 If you do not have to bring
your trailer to registration, please don't, as space is limited.
We appreciate everyone's cooperation to solve this difficult
problem.

Directions to Sevens and Elans

Follow Route 2A in Ayer, MA. Turn north on to Park Street (still
2A). Go .3 mile and turn left on to Bishop Road. Sevens & Elevens
is on the immediate right. Look for the SCCA Signs.  Only Friday
night's registration will be at this location. Late tech and
registration
for Saturday will be at the event site in Moore Airfield (By
appointment only!)

                    ###

Matt Murray