Re: inside mirror glue?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inside mirror glue?
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
The same thing happened in my wife's Impala SS about a year ago.  She took it
to the local Speedy Auto Glass shop and they said that they get from 3 to 5 a
day in the summer.  Ten minutes later they gave her the car back, said "thanks,
no charge, and come see us the next time you need something..."  You might want
to try an auto glass shop...

 cteague@cox.net wrote:Phil,

You need to use "rear view mirror glue".
It is a 2 part adhesive, and should be
available at a good auto parts supply
store. Clean all the old glue off, and
wipe down with alcohol to clean it off.