Re: Nationals Run/Work order question

To: Brad Cox <COXB@tmfhs.org>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Run/Work order question
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:55:38 -0400
--On Wednesday, August 14, 2002 12:45 PM -0500 Brad Cox <COXB@tmfhs.org>
wrote:
> This is my first trip so I'm not sure how everything works.  I went to
> the SCCA website to check on the run/work order, but all it lists is the
> run "schedule".  Will the heat assignments be posted soon, or do they
> usually wait until the beginning of the event?  Thanks.

The actual heats won't be decided until sometime after the standard entry
deadline, which is August 16th (Friday!).  That allows the staff to see
the class sizes, which are a major component determining which classes go
in which heats.  Once they are decided and confirmed, they will be posted
on the web site.

Mark