Re: Day care???

To: jeff parker <lugnut@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Day care???
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:59:31 -0500
That very issue is addressed, Amy, in the August "Road to Topeka News" -
the pre-Nationals monthly newsletter that I just received this week.
There WILL be daycare available with extended hours but I don't know all
of the particulars. According to the newsletter, it's a joint venture
between Evolution Performance Driving School and The Pitstop - which is
owned by SCCA racers Bobbi and Kevin Razor.  You can contact them on
their website:  http://www.pitstoptopeka.com or by calling 785-267-5300

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman