Need help storing a tire trailer for Monday

To: <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need help storing a tire trailer for Monday
From: "Vern Anderson" <vernon_anderson@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:48:29 -0400
Hello all,

After the Peru Pro, I need to travel to Peoria IL to visit a client for
the day (Monday) and I'd like to stash my tire trailer for 24 hours or
so in the Indianapolis area, preferably on the west side of the city.
Does anyone have any suggestions about where I could keep it?  I don't
care about inside/outside, I just want to keep it safe and sound.  I'll
have email access this weekend from the hotel, look me up at the Peru
Pro or call my cell.  Thanks!

Vern Anderson
Silver M3
BSP #86