FS: E36 M3 stuff

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: E36 M3 stuff
From: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:24:35 -0400
I have the following items for sale for the E36 M3:

- 1 set of stock 10-spoke Motorsports wheels, very good condition,
17x7.5f/17x8.5r, with Kumho Victoracers mounted, 225/45-17f/255/40-17r.
$800

- 1 set of 3-piece lightweight Monocoque wheels, custom built for stock
class autox in stock size.  Includes spacers to adjust rear offset and
special length lug bolts.  The wheels have Hoosiers mounted, 245/50-17 front
and rear.  $1000

- OEM (Brembo) M3 brake rotors.  Rears are brand new, fronts are used but
just barely worn.  $100

- Hawk blue compound racing brake pads.  Used for only one track day.
Complete front and rear set $70.

- Peake diagnostic and service indicator reset tool (this is the one that
costs about $150 new).  $75.

- Bentley shop manual for 92-98 E36, includes dirty fingerprints, $20.

- Da'Lan trailer hitch and trailer light wiring, used twice, no rust, $75.

- T-hooks to tie down the car to a trailer.  These fit all E36 and E46
chassis BMWs.  Never used.  $25.

The items are located in Columbia, Maryland.  Some prices are negotiable,
especially if you come and pick up the items.

If somebody could forward this to a BMW mailing list, I would appreciate it.

Brad Burns
410-381-6833 home
443-778-3417 work
jabrabu@yahoo.com