Re: SM2.....16+1=17

To: Seadentx@aol.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: SM2.....16+1=17
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:49:47 -0400
Jim,

That's great news. Steve Hudson's wife is now entered, also. She's in the
Z06, so maybe that is who you are referring to. We need a cushion of
several more entries to take care of those last minute gremlins that
always come up to change entry lists. So, anyone else who's interested in
making SM2 a viable class, get your entries in NOW!!

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:24:14 EDT Seadentx@aol.com writes:

> Ben, Dan.................I now have a co-driver. Thad Bolline will
> be
> co-driving with me at Nationals.
>
> Also Laurie H. mentioned at yesterday's event that a lady with a Z06
> from
> Austin has entered too.
>
> 16+1+1 equals 18.
>
> I think we're gonna make it.